Start new topic
> Entering License Key for Plug-In
TravisMay11
post Oct 20 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,306,998

Hi,

I have Nero 6 Ultra, and have been running it for years, and all of the sudden today when trying to save a file I had been working with in Wave Editor I get an error message stating that my mp3pro plug-in trial has expired and it won't allow me to save the file I was working on. Not only that, now the file is listed as 0kb and I can't open it all! So, I went to Nero's website and purchased the plug-in for $19.99 and was emailed the license key. In the instructions it says to open StartSmart and click on the fire icon on the bottom left of the StartSmart window, then go to tools, and control center. I don't have a Nero Fire button, or any other, on the bottom left of the StartSmart window and I can't find any other way to get to this control center. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

Travis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nikAleksej
post Oct 20 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,306,274

QUOTE (TravisMay11 @ Oct 20 2008, 07:20 PM) *
Hi,

I have Nero 6 Ultra, and have been running it for years, and all of the sudden today when trying to save a file I had been working with in Wave Editor I get an error message stating that my mp3pro plug-in trial has expired and it won't allow me to save the file I was working on.

Travis

Hi,

I so have understood that you have the licence version. It turns out that in the future the score will be shown all who has Nero???!!!

Travis, it is possible In your program the main window opens not. Try through (start-up) - (all programs) - (Nero) - (Nero StartSmart). And not in left and in the right corner below there will be a large tag with a spark.

Thanks,

Aleksej

+Quote Post
TravisMay11
post Oct 20 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,306,998

QUOTE (nikAleksej @ Oct 20 2008, 09:53 PM) *
Hi,

I so have understood that you have the licence version. It turns out that in the future the score will be shown all who has Nero???!!!

Travis, it is possible In your program the main window opens not. Try through (start-up) - (all programs) - (Nero) - (Nero StartSmart). And not in left and in the right corner below there will be a large tag with a spark.

Thanks,

Aleksej

Thanks for replying Aleksej. That is how I opened StartSmart, but still don't see the tag with the fire button. I have attached a screen shot of what it looks like.

Thanks,

Travis

Attached File(s)
Attached File  nero.bmp ( 845.68K ) Number of downloads: 429

+Quote Post
nikAleksej
post Oct 21 2008, 12:23 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 8,306,274

QUOTE (TravisMay11 @ Oct 20 2008, 10:32 PM) *
Thanks for replying Aleksej. That is how I opened StartSmart, but still don't see the tag with the fire button. I have attached a screen shot of what it looks like.

Thanks,

Travis

Travis.
For the first time I see such screen shot. The precisely same menu, as by spark pressing is produced at opening of a following working window (we will tell disk copying) and in the left lower corner to press the button "?". Select one of variants from a pop-up window (precisely I do not remember a statement) and the window with registration should open as by pressing a spark. For me the same window in any case opened.
Thanks,
Aleksej

+Quote Post
nvargas
post Oct 21 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 8,174,686

In order to enter your plug in serial number. You need to open the Nero Startsmart, on the top left corner click on the Nero name, click on Serial numbers, click Enter new, type in the plug in serila number, and click on plus sign

This will unlock the MP3 features again.

+Quote Post
ttsdunlap
post Aug 9 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 8,482,558

I see many posts regarding this same problem. I wish I had checked this forum before I paid for the mp3pro plugin.

I cannot install the plugin serial number either - it keeps coming up as an invalid serial number. I've posted elsewhere on this forum also and I've contacted tech support but so far there is no solution.

Can I get the payment refunded?

+Quote Post
Infohelp
post Aug 11 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,466,818

Hi ttsdunlap,

I forwarded your case to our Customer Service. You will receive an e-mail from them today with the steps to follow to solve this problem. Regards,

Infohelp

+Quote Post

Closed Topic