IPB

Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Which CD/DVD labels: Neato or Memorex?
Grunberg
post May 2 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,228,359

I would like to purchase a set of full-face CD/DVD labels. Lately, I've gone from Neato to Memorex, based on local availability.

There are problems with either choice. Memorex offers labels with software that provides full-face printing. However, lately the printout never lies on the center of the label. VERY frustrating. I wasted eight sheets of these labels last week because they'd never center, no matter what changes I'd make.

The problem with the Neato labels is the lack of full-face support. Currently, I have Memorex Expressit and Nero CoverDesigner software. If I buy Neato full-face labels (if they exist), can I alter the settings in my software(s) to print full-face labels on these? Or adjust paper stocks?

Any wealth of information on this is welcome. I'd like to get it right this time around. Thanks! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adrianob2
post May 2 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: MVP
Member No.: 8,151,484

Hi Grunberg,

I use Neato CD - DVD Full Face Labels, And It's OK. Sorry I do not find Neato Part Number, and I can'ìt be more precise.

Before utilising this paper I need to do some trials and create a Custom Paper Stock on Nero Cover Designer (under File Menu...), and modify the position (X,Y) and the inner radius of "Neato CD Inlays 2UP (A4)" of the disks (the second one was the worst).

Regards

Adriano

+Quote Post
ploughmanRet
post May 4 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,893,239

Grunberg

OK so adrianob2 can not give the part number but I am sure either of you can determine which is the one you require. http://www.uk.neato.com/?gclid=CPOTtoedzqgCFQEZ4Qod1y89gg

+Quote Post
adrianob2
post May 5 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: MVP
Member No.: 8,151,484

@ ploughmanRet
Thanks

@ Gruberg
I have found the paper I use in http://www.neatoeurope.com/prodotti.php?cat=8&lang=it&locale=en
the code I choosed is CLP-292322
Regards
Adriano

+Quote Post

Closed Topic