Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Mar 5 2011, 03:33 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

If you want to burn a audio cd have the vocal parts removed, you can apply a karaoke filter to the audio files. You do this in Burning Rom.

+Quote Post
inabell
post Mar 5 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,823,298

Hi Wither, thanks for the reply i should have been more clearer, i want to download a karaoke video with words to follow the music, then burn it with Nero 8.

thanks for any reply

+Quote Post
wither
post Mar 5 2011, 05:07 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

As I understand it, the karaoke file doesn't have any vocal, just the music. Is that correct?

A way to do that is to use Vision, Make Movie or Slide Show. After you've added the video to the Video Track, add a text effect that contains the words to the music and burn to DVD-Video.

+Quote Post
inabell
post Mar 5 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #5

I downloaded a karaoke video in avi format, that had 20 tracks music and words like sub titles

Burned them with nero vosion but could only burn 8 tracks, when putting 20 tracks i have a problem when it goes to the main view section with song titles more than 8 starts jumbling when i tried 20 tracks

First time iv'e tried to burn karaoke,so dont know a great deal how to go about it

cheers

+Quote Post
wither
post Mar 5 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

I don't understand your second sentence.

If the video itself has the music in it, how are you getting more than one audio track?

Where did you download the file from?

+Quote Post
inabell
post Mar 5 2011, 11:34 PM
Post #7

Hi Wither,

not to worry i have given up trying till i get more information on the subject

Your query on the second sentence, for a trial i downloaded (Hi Ho Silver Lining 20 great sixties Karaoke songs dvd) from torrentz. I then put all 20 songs to burn in nero 8 then i went to the next step in nero where there is a blue title name box with 8 rows if i put 8 tracks there is no problem but when i entered more tracks they started overwriting over the first 8.

End result with 20 tracks after burning put dvd into drive you could not see the track names they were all mixed together so they would not play.

Did the same with 8 tracks and came out perfect.

Hope it is a clearer for you to understand what i am on about, Sorry for any bother i have caused you and i will try for more information i will let you know how i get on if i get it sorted Thanks for your help

+Quote Post
wither
post Mar 6 2011, 04:05 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

You're no bother to me. I volunteer to help people and have been doing so for 2 1/2 years. That's why they made me their very first Customer of the Year last year.

From your description, you downloaded audio files, not video. I don't know where, in Nero, you are when you add your audio files. Would you be specific on the exact steps to get to the problem?

I went to torrentz where it says you can download all kinds of stuff for no fee. As usual, you have to pay up front. As a result, I didn't download the files that you did.

Note that some of these files might be copyrighted or protected (DRM, CSS, etc.). This can lead to the type of problem you're seeing since you can't burn that kind of material in Nero.

This post has been edited by wither: Mar 6 2011, 04:06 AM

+Quote Post
inabell
post Mar 6 2011, 11:16 AM
Post #9

Hi Wither,

(U-Torrent\'Hi Ho Silver Lining' 20 Great Sixties Karaoke Songs DVD Rips) This is what i am trying to burn

open Nero go to create and edit, Author, edit, and capture video. Then make dvd> dvd-video opens up in (project content) [dvd-video]-nero vision untitled project.

I then go to add video files. When files are in Project Content i then click next and go into (Edit Menu) This is where my problem is i cant get 20 tracks in the title box, i can only get 8 tracks

thanks Jimmy

+Quote Post
wither
post Mar 6 2011, 05:55 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

So you add the videos in the Content screen and then go to the Editing screen.

Then you add the audio files to My Media. You should then drag or double click on the audio files to add them to Audio 1 track. Is this where you can't add more than 8?

I can't get to that project in U torrent and tried to download it elsewhere and it got stuck so I didn't try it again.

+Quote Post
inabell
post Mar 6 2011, 06:27 PM
Post #11

Hi wither,

Thanks for all the help you have given i will have a go to do what you have just sent me.

I will let you know how i get on later.

Cant appreciate your patience you have shown to me, most obliged for your efforts.

Cheers Jimmy

+Quote Post

Closed Topic