Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Nero 10 - DVD slide show
hall2481
post Jan 11 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,882,697

Hi, i am new to this forum, but have seen on this forum, a lot of people getting some wonderful help with Nero...
I have been using Nero 6, 7 & 8 but have just purchased Nero 10. I could not find my discs for the previous Nero's and had to purchase the latest Nero when i bought my latest computer.

I am having a lot of trouble trying to make a simple "Slide Show" I have been doing it for years on the older versions with ease, but find Nero 10 way too complex
I just want to add my own photos, add my own music, add transitions, add text if need be and also time the music to fit.... As i said i have never had a problem, but i guess the newer version of Nero is just a little too technical!!

Can anyone help......... the manual is way too big and i really find it difficult too. I have asked for help with Nero help and they also send me the instructions to use video files... i just want to use photos and occasionally add video to my slideshow.

Help

Thanks

This post has been edited by hall2481: Jan 11 2011, 11:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 12 2011, 03:39 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

I don't know why you are posting a V10 problem in the Nero 6 and older subforum? We'll deal with it.

Open Vision, Make Movie or Slide Show. At the first screen just say ok. Once the editing screen has completely opened, at the top right, select Photos. Select Import\Import Files. Import all your photos. Drag them unto the Timeline in the order you want, add transitions, effects as desired. You can also import video files and mix them in with the slides.You can then proceed to make a menu (or not) and burn. Pretty simple.

+Quote Post
clark0429
post Jan 27 2011, 08:46 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,880,125

I also finding Nero 10 a little unfriendly. I've spent hrs trying to import pictures for a slide show in correct order. The files are already numbered 105, 110,115 etc. It imports randomly. Considering the number of slides I am doing, this is needed. Read prior posts and it is suppose to import correctly for this. I also find the pictures in Vision are barely able to be seen. I only see top part of pictures. I like quality my prior Nero software did for slideshows. But for now I'm stuck with using Pinnacle.

This post has been edited by clark0429: Jan 27 2011, 09:11 AM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 27 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

You need to be a little more specific.

If select Import File and browse to a folder, I click on the first slide and use shift select for the last file, all the files are brought in the order of their names. Of course, I have that ordering set in Windows Explorer.

How many photos are you importing?

+Quote Post
Infohelp
post Jan 28 2011, 02:49 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,466,818

Hi clark0429,

Yes, please give us some more information, if possible attach a screenshot of the files displayed under "Pictures". Files should be imported alphabetically, as set in your Windows Explorer.

I move this thread to the Nero Vision category.

Best regards,

Infohelp

+Quote Post

Closed Topic