Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> How do I edit Vob files with Nero 10
Edward222
post Sep 30 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,750,737

I am new to this. I purchased Nero 10 to be able to edit movies. (Take out clips of bad language and sexual content) I used DVDshrink to rip a DVD and I want to use Nero 10 vision xtra to take out a few clips and then remake the DVD. Is this possible? I have windows 7, 8 GB ram, 64-bit. Are there any video titorials out there on the subject? Thank you for your help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Sep 30 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

Import the disc into Vision, Make Movie or Slide Show. You can edit to your hearts content there. The help file included gives pretty good instructions on trimming or cutting. If you run into a problem, you can always post it here in the forum. There might be a tutorial at nero.com but I didn't go look. If you prefer your help in .pdf format, you can also get those at nero.com but they're standalone.

In addition, you can export the audio from make movie to file and edit it in WaveEditor and bring it back into Vision. You might just want to mute the bad language.

Note that if the DVD is copyrighted or otherwise protected (DRM, CSS, etc.) you won't be able to burn it from Nero, even to your hard drive. It's illegal.

This post has been edited by wither: Sep 30 2010, 03:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic