Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> HELP! How do I add DVD menu?
whitescar
post Sep 9 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,823,794

Hi, I just bought Nero Burning ROM online as it said it was the software for all your burning needs. I need to burn my video files onto DVD as a DVD video with a good menu etc, but I can't seem to find any way to do this with my software!!!! Have I bought the wrong thing? What do I need??? I tried loads of free software first and none of it had good enough menu options, so I decided to go for NERO as I'd heard it was very good, but I can't find any menu options at all!

I have searched online for info on NERO products but it's all just so confusing, there's products with different numbers, Nero Express, Nero Vision, Nero Vision Express etc. and it doesn't seem at all easy to find out exactly what any of it does.

I bought it online as I need to burn and post a DVD video TODAY (Sept 9th) so any help would be much appreciated!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Sep 9 2010, 03:31 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

You would use Vision to create the menu.

If you open Make Movie or Slide Show, you can add your video to the TimeLine and edit until you're ready to move on. When you go to the next screen, it will ask what you want to do and you would tell it to create a DVD with the edited video and select DVD-Video. In the next screen (Content Screen) you can add or adjust chapters. After done there, the next screen is the Menu Edit screen where you create your menu. Once done you can burn your project in Vision to DVD.

+Quote Post
Infohelp
post Sep 9 2010, 08:07 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,466,818

Hi whitescar,

If you purchased Nero Burning ROM 10, I suggest you to contact our Customer Service to change your order. What you need is either "Nero VisionXtra" or the complete "Nero Multimedia Suite 10". As wither said, you need the Nero Vision application, and Nero Vision is only included in the two mentioned products, not in the standalone version of Nero Burning ROM 10.

The Nero Burning ROM 10 standalone product only includes the following applications: Nero Burning ROM and the Nero ControlCenter.

The Nero VisionXtra standalone product only includes the following applications: NeroMedia Hub, Nero Vision and the Nero ControlCenter.

The Nero BackItUp & Burn standalone product includes the following applications: Nero Express, Nero BackItUp, Nero BurnRights, Nero RescueAgent.

All three standalone products are included in the complete Nero Multimedia Suite 10 version, plus other applications such as Nero Wave Editor, Soundtrax, etc, that are only included in the complete Suite.

All this information you can find it here: http://www.nero.com/enu/products.html

So in your case I suggest you to contact our Customer Service: http://www.nero.com/enu/customer-service-form.html

They will probably be able to change your order.

Best regards,

Infohelp

+Quote Post

Closed Topic