> Nero MVP Program
Nero
post Jul 2 2010, 10:57 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,451,840

Do you enjoy using Nero software?

Are you an avid user of our products, or maybe already an expert?

Do you know that Nero has an MVP* Program including exclusive benefits?

We are looking for dedicated Nero fans who would like to join our MVP* program.

If you are interested, just send us an email to nero-mvp@nero.com and tell us why you are the perfect MVP*.

We will get back to you, providing you further information about the program and maybe inviting you directly…

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Your Nero Team

*MVP stands for Most Valuable Professional

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
welshdragon53
post Oct 21 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: MVP
Member No.: 8,314,875

I am sorry about this but i have written on several occasions since becoming mvp but since i downloaded the version 10 which then became my main source of editor for all my downloading of films and videos i had made and my animations etc. I have had nothing but trouble i am finding that on most occasions i am unable to burn dvd's as it refuses to acknowledge that i have a DVD burner. it refuses to back up any files when i use backup gets to 48% then i get error message of that it cant continue i have used your products for as long as i can remember right from the begining of nero but i have never been so dissapointed in the product that i have been with version 10. And what i must say i have been dissapointed with most is that i have never recieved many repies to my many mails i have sent sorry i do believe i got 1 reply to try something but that did not work and i answered the mail but never heard from you again after that

+Quote Post
Raimondas
post Oct 22 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: MVP
Member No.: 7,525,840

Why don't you start new topic in MVP forums ?!

+Quote Post
GyroGearlooseMS
post Oct 28 2011, 02:36 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,749,478

Dear welshdragon53,

another user wanted to reply, too, but was not able due to problems with his account.
He asked me to post his answer, so feel free to take a look at the thread http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?showtopic=10948.

Best regards,
GyroGearlooseMS.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic