Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> copy dvd with nero 10
riizzo
post Jun 13 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,793,661

I don't get the option to choose how many copies I want to make.In nero 7 there was an option called ´number of copies`,but I cannot find that option in nero 10 and I need to make several copies of the same dvd.
Thank u for helping me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Jun 14 2010, 03:49 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

In Express, the option is in the Source and Destination screen. It's under the block which contains the Quick Copy option.

+Quote Post
Guest_ploughman_*
post Jun 14 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Guests

Also available in Nero Burning Rom fore Nero 10

This post has been edited by ploughman: Jun 14 2010, 12:27 PM

+Quote Post
riizzo
post Jun 14 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (wither @ Jun 14 2010, 03:49 AM) *
In Express, the option is in the Source and Destination screen. It's under the block which contains the Quick Copy option.

Thank u for replying,but when i open express I get 5 options :DATA,Music,Videos,Image-projekt-Copy & PrintLightScribeLabel....I choose copy and I dont get to choose a source & destination,I only can open an existing video from my computer files...The express in nero 7 was different I could choose a dvd and then copy dvd ...

+Quote Post
riizzo
post Jun 14 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (ploughman @ Jun 14 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Also available in Nero Burning Rom fore Nero 10

I tried the burning room too but I could only copy CDs and not DVD.

+Quote Post
Guest_ploughman_*
post Jun 15 2010, 07:58 AM
Post #6

Guests

riizzo

The choice of Source & Destination is only available if you have 2 drives

Nero Burning Rom (NBR) and Nero Express (NE) both have pages to copy either DVD or CD.

NBR opening page has the option to change from CD to DVD, NE has a option to select copy of either.

With NE you have the option to increase/decrease the number of copies. NBR try highlighting the default number and enter the number required.

Although I have not completed either of these routines to completion, due to the time involved, I do not see any reason why it should not complete correctly once the number has been entered.

I have left a PC doing 3 copies at present, using NE, so I will be back to let you know the result.

EDIT 0900

Actually I changes the number of copies to 2. The time taken to copy the DVD was reasonable short, so I did 2 copies of a DVD with NBR, changing the number required by highlighting the required number and enter the required number.

So as far as I can determine the option to produce a number of copies can be done using either NBR or NE.

This post has been edited by ploughman: Jun 15 2010, 09:01 AM

+Quote Post
wither
post Jun 15 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

If you don't have 2 or more drives, then you have to burn an image file to your hard drive by unclicking Quick Copy. Once done, you would then click on Disk Image or Saved Project in Express to burn to an optical drive. I don't know if there is then an option to select number of copies because I don't have any image files to try it with.

+Quote Post
riizzo
post Jun 16 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #8

Thank everyone for trying to help.
I only have one drive.I have only used nero 7 before and there u choose copy dvd in the nero express,u put in the dvd and choose how many copies u want,then it copies the dvd and asks u to put in empty dvd-discs in a row.But now its different .i didnt really understand what u wrote ,Im not so good at these things so it would be nice to write it simply step by step,or if u guys have time u could show me live on msn or yahoo messenger.

Thank u everyone again.
Itried to write the topic under other topics in this forum but the system refused it cus it was a repetition.WHere do I get the most answers?

+Quote Post
Guest_ploughman_*
post Jun 16 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #9

Guests

riizzo

These displays will only be here for 24 Hours and then will be removed

There are 4 images, 2 for Nero Burning Rom and 2 for Nero Express. NOTE. The top left corner for the program

View each and note Selection of Drive either DVD or CD.

Then second image for each program Selection of the Number of copies. NOTE the number of copies highlighted.

I hope thee images show you how to select source (Disc) and change of number of copies

EDIT 2110 17/6/10

Images removed to recover Upload Storage space

This post has been edited by ploughman: Jun 17 2010, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post
riizzo
post Jun 16 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #10

Thank u,thank u very very much,I could find the steps in nero burning rom even if it didnt work because of an error but I know now how to do it thanks to u...My problem here was I didnt know that I could choose dvdv instead of cd in the right corner.The window in the express doesnt appear to me like the picture u showed but the most important thing that i found it in burning rom.I chose the lowest speed and it didnt work but it worked with the maximum speed.My only question is if I get worse quality with the max speed?

Thank u very much again my friend ploughman

+Quote Post
Guest_ploughman_*
post Jun 17 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE (riizzo @ Jun 16 2010, 07:14 PM) *
Thank u,thank u very very much,I could find the steps in nero burning rom even if it didnt work because of an error but I know now how to do it thanks to u...My problem here was I didnt know that I could choose dvdv instead of cd in the right corner.The window in the express doesnt appear to me like the picture u showed but the most important thing that i found it in burning rom.I chose the lowest speed and it didnt work but it worked with the maximum speed.My only question is if I get worse quality with the max speed?

Thank u very much again my friend ploughman

Have you saved the images. Tomorrow I shall remove them to recover space for upload

This post has been edited by ploughman: Jun 17 2010, 12:24 AM

+Quote Post

Closed Topic