Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> DLNA Server Support
Mikko71
post May 23 2010, 11:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 278,211

It appears that in this software you cannot browse for example MediaHome shares?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artem-ka-Rus
post May 23 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,639,144

That's right, totally agree, and very upset. It is rather unevirsalny video player and image browser. Other functions have "disappeared", and this is very bad.

+Quote Post
wither
post May 23 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

I recommend that you talk to tech support via the chat line on this issue. If you do, let us know what they say.

+Quote Post
ManWithAnswers
post May 25 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,143,291

I'll be the first to admit that a lot of capability was lost when Nero ShowTime was discontinued. Being able to work as a client with DLNA Servers was one of many features lost such as Podcast.

We need the users to be vocal about those features they want back, so that we can go to the Product Managers and show them that there is demand and need for the features to be added to Nero MediaHub.

Best Regards,

Craig

+Quote Post
Artem-ka-Rus
post Jun 6 2010, 05:16 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 8,639,144

I'll be the first to admit that a lot of capability was lost when Nero ShowTime was discontinued. Being able to work as a client with DLNA Servers was one of many features lost such as Podcast.

We need the users to be vocal about those features they want back, so that we can go to the Product Managers and show them that there is demand and need for the features to be added to Nero MediaHub.

I quite agree, but if all poleznichayshie features will be included in Nero, it will not just huge one and will ogromadneyshaya sacred groves, which will occupy nemerenno disk space (Ie from all the small advantages will highlight a huge minus the fat - the amount multikombayna Nero).

Did not understand the inscription? Hardly able to explain in English, but try.(Translated by Google Translator)

+Quote Post

Closed Topic