Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> continuous loop option
teeandkee
post Dec 26 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,657,809

I have one of those 'duh' questions. I have nero 8 and when I make a dvd I would like to set it up to play in a continuous loop. I'm quite sure the option is there and it's staring me in the face but I just can't seem to locate it. I'm new here so I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Dec 26 2009, 03:31 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

You're in the correct forum. However, I don't think there's any setting for burning a project which loops continuously. I believe you have to control that with the player you use to play the DVD.

Maybe somebody else will jump in here.

You could also go to "support from a Nero expert" on the first page of the forum and select Online support and ask the question. Note that they are on GMT time. If you do, let us know the answer.

+Quote Post
wither
post Dec 30 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Just an update- I was in Vision, Make Movie, added my video, went to next screen and said I wanted to create a DVD-Video, went to the Menu screen, customize, advanced editing, disk\project, end action and sure enough, there is the option to loop a title. So I was wrong, my apologies. Hope you see this or that it helps someone else.

+Quote Post
teeandkee
post Dec 31 2009, 03:24 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 8,657,809

Thanks. I was positive I saw that somewhere but just couldn't jog my memory. Thanks again.

+Quote Post
wither
post Dec 31 2009, 03:43 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Glad you saw it. I hate it when I give wrong information, although I did recommend going to Nero to be sure.

+Quote Post

Closed Topic