Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Creating Nero 9 CoverDesigner CD Disk Labels
marose1
post Mar 3 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,431,874

I just purchased Nero 9 with CoverDesigner v 4.2.4.0, which I am planning to use with Memorex CD Labels - Part Number 3202 0424

I am burning MPG files into Karaoke Video CD's (about 13 songs per disk) and I would like to list the song title and artist for each track in sequence on the disk label; for example:

1. True Love - Bing Crosby

2. The Prayer - Celine Dion

3. Sway - Dean Martin

etc., etc.

I assume that I can create (type) a list of all 13 songs and artists, as illustrated above, and, somehow, using Nero Coverdesigner, make this list appear, properly formatted, in Nero CoverDesigner for printing on my Memorex CD Labels.

As I am having problems, can you please step me through this process, from the beginning?

Thanks, Mark

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NickyNoogle
post Apr 6 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,599,929

Hi, I'm using Nero 8 but I guess the process is rather similar so here goes :-

1. In Coverdesigner click on the Disc 1 tab to open the disc label template

2. Right click on the disc label and select 'insert' the 'Track List' from the pulldown

3. Draw a suitable box where you want it on the label

4. Hover the mouse pointer over the box and two icons will appear in the top left hand corner

5. Click on the right hand icon and this will open the track details window

6. Edit the track details to suit your requirements (click the 'Add Track' button to add individual tracks)

Remember you can change the attributes of the track box as well as the layout of the track information and appearance.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic