Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> NERO WAVE EDITOR 12
audioguru
post Jul 23 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,610,194

Using Nero Platinum 12.5 and Nero Wave Editor 12, versus Audacity, notice how Nero 12 Wave editor, cuts the song off just a little bit early at the very end.

Nero 11 Wave Editor had issues playing third party FLAC files and reading them correctly and at the end there would be a Tick noise at the last .10 second, now according the Third party site they said this was a Nero issue, and I believe it could be two fold A. the Third Party rip from FLAC was not set right on the Container but Audacity read the file correctly without the Tick,

However Nero 11 Wave Editor version 6 always added the Tick at the end, and when the file was analyzed you can see two Vertical marks in the waveform at the very end.

Now in Nero 12 Wave Editor the same file, plays fine except that I noticed the New Wave Editor 12 cuts the file off at the end by a about one second earlier or maybe about .10 second earlier.

Nero has some issues with their wave editor program that we all use to like and now their staff and their programmers do not have any answers.

It seems the Audio side of Nero is letting go, and their Wave Editor program is not what it use to be, and the customer service and support could care less, I tried addressing this with Nero over a year ago, and they could not even look into this.

Nero is not the company it once use to be, I will be surprise if they even respond to this issue.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Jul 23 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

What did tech support tell you about this a year ago?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic