IPB

Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Convert/burn MP4/AVI to DVD - video disk?
lleeoo66
post Jun 25 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,581,108

I have Nero Platinum 12 and nearly all components to Nero. I want to burn a DVD-video disk from Nero Burning ROM but it tells me it has to be IFO, BUP or VOB. I have no Idea how to convert MP4 or AVI to either of those. Does anyone know how? I know you cant do it with Nero Recode because it doesnt give an option for those formats.

It also says you can use Nero Video (which I have) to use AVI or MPEG-4 to burn to a DVD-Video disk. I fooled around with Nero video but I cant seem to figure out how to do that.

Maybe im blind but can someone please tell me how to convert the files or use Nero Video to burn the DVD-Video?

Thank you,
Leo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jens-f
post Jun 25 2013, 05:41 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8,784,165

QUOTE (lleeoo66 @ Jun 25 2013, 05:00 PM) *
I have Nero Platinum 12 and nearly all components to Nero. I want to burn a DVD-video disk from Nero Burning ROM but it tells me it has to be IFO, BUP or VOB. I have no Idea how to convert MP4 or AVI to either of those. Does anyone know how? I know you cant do it with Nero Recode because it doesnt give an option for those formats.

It also says you can use Nero Video (which I have) to use AVI or MPEG-4 to burn to a DVD-Video disk. I fooled around with Nero video but I cant seem to figure out how to do that.

Maybe im blind but can someone please tell me how to convert the files or use Nero Video to burn the DVD-Video?

Thank you,
Leo

a) Nero Burning ROM cannot author DVDs - it can only burn data "as they are". So, you would need completely authored DVD structures.

b) To burn a MP4/AVI file, just user nero video. Just Start Nero Viceo and select "Create & Export -> DVD -> DVD-Video. Add your files, add menu and burn it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic