Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Nero Video 12 chapter menu templates
Thomas-W
post Jan 7 2013, 02:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,711,910

Is it possible to create "chapters only" menu templates? I do not need a title menu, since the DVDs I burn have only one title. But I need a chapter menu becaous that one title will have many chapters. I don't see any "chapters only" menu templates available in Nero Video 12. I would appreciate any assistance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 7 2013, 04:01 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

If you choose Titles and Chapters menus, you can right click on the main menu under the menu editing screen and select delete. I don't know if it will work after burning because I got an error message when I did that. However, when I ran the Check Project, it just said some navigation buttons weren't linked but the navigation buttons worked. I didn't pursue it any further. Elsewise, I don't know how to do what you want.

If it doesn't work, you should send an e-mail to tech support. Please let us know what they have to say.

+Quote Post
FarmerSmurfFFA
post Jan 8 2013, 08:18 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,919,842

Hi Thomas-W,

It's not able to create "chapters only" menu. To create a disc menu, the title menu is necessary.
For your request, you can cut your video into parts according to the orginal chapters, and burn these cut video clips as titles, then create "title menus only".

Best regards,
FarmerSmurfFFA

+Quote Post
adrianob2
post Jan 9 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: MVP
Member No.: 8,151,484

...or you can choose a faster solution: utilizing a Title and chapter menu, set the Title menu window according to the followings:

in Edit menu window, Customize tab , background Properities, you must set the value of "Delay" to 1/2 seconds,
set "Autorun Action" value as "Play active menu Item".
If you have a menu template with animated buttons, set the Appearance Display of the button as "Display Picture".

In this way you obtain a video where the Title menu stays on the screen just 1/2 seconds (as an introductory frame), then the Chapter menu will appear.

Try this solution, to see if you like it.

Adriano

+Quote Post

Closed Topic