Start new topic
> The wizard was interrupted before Nero 12 could be completely installed
ArmandLiberi
post Dec 15 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,367,416

As part of my efforts to eliminate problems described in the topic, importing online Videos

[http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=73221],

I decided to re-install Recode. I used the "Modify" function in "Add/Remove Programs" to remove Recode. When I did the same thing to install it again, the installation would not complete. A dialog was displayed containing:

"The wizard was interrupted before Nero 12 could be completely installed.

"Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again."

Removing and re-installing the Nero 12 Platinum suite resulted in the return of Recode! It wasn't any different, but at least it was back.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JokeySmurfLC
post Dec 18 2012, 06:18 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 9,102,759

Hi, ArmandLiberi,

Do you still have problem with Nero Recode after reinstallation?

If you still have the problem, please contact us via techsupport@nero.com.

Regards,

JokeySmurfLC

This post has been edited by JokeySmurfLC: Dec 18 2012, 07:58 AM

+Quote Post
retofploughman
post Dec 21 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,289,700

ArmandLiberi

I have not completed the attempt of removing a routine within the Suite by using Add/Remove 'CHANGE' facility in the OS. Selecting it does bring up a Nero Display with a 'Modify/Remove' option.

At this point I canceled the option as I did not want to possibly corrupt my installation.

If I had pursued the path would the follow up screen allowed me to remove a 'ROUTINE'. This I would think is not advisable as RECODE possibly interacts with other Nero Routine and 3 rd party options.

Going back to my findings, the final display from Nero does state the quotes you mentioned, which would be as expected seeing that NO ACTION had taken place. Effectively the wizard had been interrupted.

+Quote Post

Closed Topic