Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Serial number activation
Personnx
post Aug 16 2012, 02:40 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,084,381

I think I used the trial version serial number for the purchased full download of Nero 11 Platinum. Is there a way to check the serial number or change the serial number or must I reinstall the product and enter the new serial number that came with the full version?

Also, the TuneUp Utilities 2012 software will not install because it asks for an install code (I suppose that is the serial number). The email from Nero contained no serial number for TuneUp Utilities 2012. How can I load this software? How can I obtain the install code or serial number?
Thanks you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Aug 16 2012, 03:12 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

To use your purchased serial number, open the Nero ControlCenter. In the Serial Number section, add your purchased serial number. You can either leave the trial serial number there or delete it. Run the check for updates after you add your purchased serial number.

I suspect that once you do that, the Utilities will work properly. I'm not sure since I've never installed them.

+Quote Post
FarmerSmurfFFA
post Aug 17 2012, 02:39 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,919,842

Hi Personnx,

Wither is right. You can go to Nero ControlCenter to add your personal Nero 111 serial number.

As for the problem with TuneUp Utilities 2012, please contact tech support by sending email to techsupport@nero.com.

Best regards,
FarmerSmurfFFA

+Quote Post

Closed Topic