Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> Uninstall Nero 11
Nextsky
post Aug 1 2012, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,927,237

I have installed Nero 11 Platinum. I've remove it with Revo Uninstaller Pro (who use in first step the application uninstaller) at moderate scan settings

I wanted to reinstall Nero 11 Platinum but the installer show "Nero 11 already installed" :huh:

Seems a dead point.

But the only solution that works and works perfect and fast was to use a cleaner tool. (CC cleaner doesn't can to do anything).

I have used Auslogigs Registry Cleaner who do great the job and it's free. I've selected to delete all Nero keys. After that the reinstalation work great. By the way I want to solve that only for know how. I remove Nero. Only thing I apreciate at Nero Burning Rom is that contain a boot image ; apps like PowerISO and UltraISO don't contain.

http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/regis...eaner/download/

This post has been edited by Nextsky: Aug 1 2012, 02:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HarmonySmurfJF
post Aug 3 2012, 01:42 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 9,102,810

Hi Nextsky,

If you want to uninstall Nero 11, you can go to Control Panel directly, and then select the "Nero 11" entry and press "Uninstall", this process will uninstall Nero 11 completely. If this does not work for your case, you can then have a try with Windows Cleanup utilities.
'boot image', do you mean Image Drive? If so, then I have to tell you that this feature is not included in Nero suite since Nero 9. Due to the missing compatibility with the Vista and Windows 7 Operating system we are no longer offering it with the Suites since Nero 9.

Best regards,
HarmonySmurfJF
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic