Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> nero 9 serial number
gadha
post Jul 8 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,961,473

i downloaded a trial version of nero 9 on 8/7/12 but i cant install it because i dont have the serial number. i searched the internet but found those serial numbers which were already expired. so where can i get it?
please reply urgently.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jens-f
post Jul 8 2012, 02:18 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8,784,165

QUOTE (gadha @ Jul 8 2012, 02:14 PM) *
i downloaded a trial version of nero 9 on 8/7/12 but i cant install it because i dont have the serial number. i searched the internet but found those serial numbers which were already expired. so where can i get it?
please reply urgently.

Nero 9 is an outdated product and is not longer being sold. You could of cause check if you find a dealer who has some remnants - but better would be to simply download nero 11 instead.

+Quote Post
GreedySmurfTJ
post Jul 9 2012, 02:48 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 9,105,026

Hi gadha,

Nero 9 is an old product of Nero and there is no trial version for Nero 9 any longer.If you want to install your Nero 9, please make sure that you already have the serial number .
Currently we have the trial version of Nero 11 which can be found at : http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nero11-trial.php

You are welcome to upgrade to the latest version of Nero 11 via Nero upgrade center:
http://www.nero.com/eng/store-upgrade-center.html

If the products are displayed as not availble in your country, You can change the region on the Nero website as follows: - click the "English (change)" link on the top right corner , then change the country and language.

Best regarards,
GreedySmurfTJ

+Quote Post
wither
post Jul 9 2012, 03:15 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

It seems you deleted a couple of posts in this thread. For instance, I think he said he was going to get v11 and I said he should get Platinum, if he could afford it. Maybe I'm thinking of a different thread.

+Quote Post

Closed Topic