Start new topic
> Direst 3D
againploughman
post Mar 19 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,524,306

I recently removed installed Nero 11 Suite and installed a TRIAL version of Nero 11 Backup ( Just FYI to overcome a problem of removing a Nero 11 sub-folder).

During the installation I noted that the installation required what I believe is a 3 rd party routine plus a couple of other routines.

Once the installation was complete I the removed the TRAIL version which removed the problematical sub-folder.

Now I am in the process of re-installing my Nero 11 Suite and I find that again this routine is required along 2 other Pre-Requisite routines which I believe were installed previously.

Does this mean that when Nero is removed, it also removes this 3rd party routine and possibly the other pre-requite routines.

If not surely there must be some means to detect the presence of this routines, thus saving time to re-install them

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Mar 19 2012, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132,427

The installation procedure seems too dumb to recognize that some of the routines like DirectX9 are already installed. My experience with reinstalling v11 has been inconsistant in regards to which of these are reinstalled. Seems that DirectX9 is always reinstalled but I don't think it always reinstalls .net framework 4 and the C++ redistributables.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic