Welcome Guest

Start new topic
> How to create chapters
Chrissy86
post Feb 10 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,580,718

I have now created a movie using our home videos but i cant work out how to create chapters before i burn to dvd. any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks, Chrissy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Feb 11 2012, 02:48 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

Hi Chrissy86-

I don't know which version of Nero you're using so I have to do some extra explaining-

If you started out in Nero Video (v11) and selected DVD, DVD-Video, you would be in the Contents screen when you imported the original files. On the bottom of the screen is an icon that looks like the old fashioned box that was used to signify the start of a new scene (if you know what I mean). Click on that and one of the options is add chapters. You can just click anywhere in the timeline under the preview window and a chapter will be created. If you started out in Make Movie or Slide Show and finished editing, you would click on Next and then select DVD, DVD-Video. Then you would be in the Contents screen and can add your chapters as above.

In versions prior to v11 (nero vision), the same applies if you select Make DVD or Make Movie, respectively.

If I'm not clear, let me know.

+Quote Post
GyroGearlooseMS
post Feb 16 2012, 04:32 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,749,478

Wither described it quite perfect, just the name of the "old fashioned box" was missing..it's a clapperboard as used for hollywood movies. ;)

Best regards,
GyroGearlooseMS.

+Quote Post
Chrissy86
post Feb 19 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 9,580,718

Thank you, all sorted now

+Quote Post