> Help, i have no audio on my film after burning
mamlis
post Jan 8 2012, 10:25 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,499,532

Im using nero 11, nero video.

I have added musik to my film, and when i preview everything is ok..i can hear the music..but when i burn the dvd or save to harddisc, the audio is gone.. TS Audio is empty, and i can only hear the backgroundmusic that i have added in the top menu..

I need this film for tomorrow, so pleeeese somebody help!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jens-f
post Jan 8 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8,784,165

QUOTE (mamlis @ Jan 8 2012, 10:25 AM) *
Im using nero 11, nero video.

I have added musik to my film, and when i preview everything is ok..i can hear the music..but when i burn the dvd or save to harddisc, the audio is gone.. TS Audio is empty,

I assume you are creating a video-dvd, right?
In this case, it is correct that TS AUDIO is empty - for Video DVDs, the audio is coded inside the Video-date.
TS AUDIO is only for AUDIO-DVDs.

a) What format did you select for the audio?
b) Where did you try to playback it?

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 8 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

In addition, what is the source of the audio? If it's copy protected, it won't burn.

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 8 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE (jens-f @ Jan 8 2012, 12:32 PM) *
I assume you are creating a video-dvd, right?
In this case, it is correct that TS AUDIO is empty - for Video DVDs, the audio is coded inside the Video-date.
TS AUDIO is only for AUDIO-DVDs.

a) What format did you select for the audio?
b) Where did you try to playback it?

yes, im creating a video dvd.. Where do i select format for the audio? If you mean when i add the music, i use mp3.. Its music that i have in my computer.. I tried to playback both in the computer and on tv.. I have made this a thousand times in an older version of nero (express) but since i got a virus, i had to buy a newer version.. I add the music files and when i preview before burning everything is great, but when i play it in VCL, the music is gone..

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 8 2012, 09:41 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (mamlis @ Jan 8 2012, 09:39 PM) *
yes, im creating a video dvd.. Where do i select format for the audio? If you mean when i add the music, i use mp3.. Its music that i have in my computer.. I tried to playback both in the computer and on tv.. I have made this a thousand times in an older version of nero (express) but since i got a virus, i had to buy a newer version.. I add the music files and when i preview before burning everything is great, but when i play it in VCL, the music is gone..

I mean VLC :)

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 8 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (mamlis @ Jan 8 2012, 09:41 PM) *
I mean VLC :)
And i selected Stereo, if that is what you meant..

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 9 2012, 04:49 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Instead of using those .mp3s, try using some of the sample audio that comes on your computer. Does that work?

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 10 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (wither @ Jan 9 2012, 04:49 AM) *
Instead of using those .mp3s, try using some of the sample audio that comes on your computer. Does that work?

i have tried that too.. And still no audio.. I have written about my problem to support at Nero, and i hope they can help me..

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 11 2012, 04:10 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

when you finish your menu and go to the next screen and preview it, does the added music play?

You might try increasing the volume of the audio when you insert it in the editing screen.

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 11 2012, 08:06 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE (wither @ Jan 11 2012, 04:10 AM) *
when you finish your menu and go to the next screen and preview it, does the added music play?

You might try increasing the volume of the audio when you insert it in the editing screen.

When i preview my video, i can hear the music perfect! So this problem is very strange.. I wish i had my old nero back.. Nero 8

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 11 2012, 05:30 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

You haven't been to tech support yet and that's probably what you're going to need to do.

Would you upload one of your audio files to hotfile.com and post the link here? I'll work with it.

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 11 2012, 06:23 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (wither @ Jan 11 2012, 05:30 PM) *
You haven't been to tech support yet and that's probably what you're going to need to do.

Would you upload one of your audio files to hotfile.com and post the link here? I'll work with it.

I have been trying to make two different videos, and i have made a lot of copies (like " Save as... movie 1, movie 2 etc.) and tried to see if i can do anyting to make the audio work.. and suddenly, yesterday evening when i put the latest DVD in my dvd-player and then I HAD MUSIC!!

I will try to burn the other video now, and see if that one will work do. If not, i will use the video that works, and save in a new namn and add the other videofile and music in this project that seems to work. It would be interesting to know what i have done different though..

Well, i will let you know what happens.. And thank you for all answers and help!

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 12 2012, 03:46 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

If it works, great. If it doesn't, please post the Nerovisionlog.txt file.

It should be in this path- C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Nero\Nero 11\Nero Vision. That's for Vista and Win 7. I think it's somewhere in Documents and Settings for XP.

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 15 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE (wither @ Jan 12 2012, 03:46 AM) *
If it works, great. If it doesn't, please post the Nerovisionlog.txt file.

It should be in this path- C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Nero\Nero 11\Nero Vision. That's for Vista and Win 7. I think it's somewhere in Documents and Settings for XP.

It didnt work. No sound on this one.. I started the same project that worked, and changed video and music.. And now i have the same problem again.. I will try to add the Nerovisionlog..
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Loggfil_120115.txt ( 109K ) Number of downloads: 283

+Quote Post
wither
post Jan 15 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Would you humor me and try a burn at 2.4x.

There's also this error before the actual burn but I don't know it's significance- NeroVision VIDEO_TS.IFO size=(9:0): pad=0 -> start=0 [17:18:31] NeroVision Couldn't create a VMGIParser. Skipping DVD Video files alignment. It may not be able align the video to the audio.

As I said before, if you can upload that audio file to hotfile.com and post the link here, I'll give it a try.

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 16 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

I have fifteen differnt songs on my video.. Shall i just send you one of them? Are you working at Nero support? I have sent them a mail with a step by step description and i can send that to you if you give me an email adress..

+Quote Post
hg-dude
post Jan 16 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,905,902

It's only a question, but are some of your audios are protected ? What has happened until now "sounds" like that: In Nero 8, - no problems, preview and playback are ok, but the final result created with NV failes with the exception of one audio. All this is pointing to a protection violation. Why ? Nero has extended protection checking in NV (and other applications) against the previous versions since Nero 10. If checking points to a violation with videos, an import already would lead to a stop of the program, or lateron the final transcoding. You never get a msg in this situation. This happens with videos. Audios, I think, will be simply ignored in transcoding. Clear said, since Nero 10 copying (exactly that what happens with creating a DVD) of protected material is impossible. There is no way for circumvention.

Regards

Hans-Gerhard

This post has been edited by hg-dude: Jan 16 2012, 02:37 PM

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 16 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

But i have made one video that worked. I have almost used the same files, but i made one video 45 minutes and one 55 minutes.. I really dont think that my audiofiles are protected..

When i burned the 45-minutes video, i got music on it, but on the 55 i didnt.. So i guess i must make some mistake somewhere..

+Quote Post
hg-dude
post Jan 16 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,905,902

"Don't thinking (believing)" and knowing are two different things. If you have copied the audios from commercial media, they are protected ! Sorry, that's all what I can say. I had never problems with DVDs of over 1 hour length, where I have added my own audio material in NV 7 (Nero 10). But I had problems as mentioned above in NV 7 with broacast videos, with which I have created DVDs in NV 5 without any problem. This is the reason (not only) that I have left Nero 8 installed side by side with Nero 10.

Regards

Hans-Gerhard

This post has been edited by hg-dude: Jan 16 2012, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
mamlis
post Jan 16 2012, 04:19 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Is it possible to get nero 8? I wanted to buy that version, because i am used to that. I have worked a lot with nero 8 before i got a virus in my computer and had to buy a new.. I thought that i had to buy nero 11... i couldnt find any older version on nero.com...

But as i said, i have succeded with one of my videos, and i must figure out what i did differnt with that one..

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed Topic