Start new topic
> Nero 11 Control Center Info
MyJoes
post Oct 14 2011, 03:21 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,290,183

I do not know if this is actually a problem with an installation or just because I am using a TRAIL version of Nero 11.

Opening Nero 11 Control Centre there is a link for 'Available Application'. Selecting this and downloading the Applications supplies a files which is the same size and compares with the Nero 11 Trail Application.

Viewing the contents of 'Available Application' looks as if they are similar to the 'CREATIVE PACKAGE' for Nero 10.

As they are being offered in the Nero 11 Control Centre and the download files appears to be the same as the Trail version, are they already installed.!

If so how can I verify this, without executing this new program.

EDIT 16 Oct 2011

Since entering this TTHREADI have uninstalled and reinstalled Nero 11 Trail. The routine to reinstall Nero 11 was the one supplied by downloading the Additional Application offered in the Nero 11 Control Centre. It does not seem that the routines offered are actually DOWNLOADED. I have come this assumption because the routine is the same size and compares with the original installation program.

A second reason is that opening http://www.nero.com/enu/nero11-add-ons-creative-packs.html , there are a number of routines quoted a being FREE downloads. At present I have not tried these but am in the process of doing so.

SO I WILL BE BACK to add to this THREAD.

EDIT

It would seem that I have been able download and install a number of routines from the above link. The date stamp of Nero Contents has altered since the re-installation of Nero 11. Thus my assumption would be that Nero 11 Control Centre option does not actually process the option correctly.

Prior to carrying out this process there were 14 items in Nero 11\Nero Contents folder. At completion of this exercise I now have 22 items in the folder.

I believe there were 8 Additional Application available and each appear to have been installed sepseparatelyom the above web-page.

This post has been edited by MyJoes: Oct 16 2011, 05:00 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed Topic