Start new topic
> How burn an ISO image?
Nisko
post Aug 23 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,583,813

I am using Nero 10 and can't figure out how to burn an ISO image so that the image is impressed on the disk (re-writable DVD).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wither
post Aug 23 2011, 02:47 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

Hi Nisko

I'm assuming you have already created the ISO image.

I don't know exactly where the problem starts. Are you able to select DVD-ROM (ISO)? If so, select New to go to the compilation window. Select New from the menu bar. Browse to and select your image file. The burn window should then open and you can burn. Does this help?

This post has been edited by wither: Aug 23 2011, 02:54 AM

+Quote Post
Nisko
post Aug 23 2011, 03:11 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,583,813

Thanks for the help. I think I've got it now - will check tomorrow during the day. I went through your steps without actually burning (yes, I do have an ISO file to burn). I bought this version 10 over a year ago but find it very frustrating to learn. You just helped me through the first hurdle.

This post has been edited by Nisko: Aug 23 2011, 03:11 AM

+Quote Post
wither
post Aug 23 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,132,427

Check back in after you've tried it to let us know how it turned out.

Hopefully you've run the Check for Updates since you got V10. If not, go to the Nero ControlCenter\Updates and run the check.

+Quote Post
Infohelp
post Aug 23 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: Nero Support Employee
Member No.: 8,466,818

Hi Nisko,

You can burn ISO images with Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express. Nero Burning ROM:
Open Nero Burning ROM and click "File" -> "Open" in the menu bar and then go to the image location to select it. Nero Express:
Open Nero Express and click the "Image, Project, Copy" option. Now select the "Disc Image or Saved Project" entry on the right side to go to the image location to select it. A CD image can be burned to a DVD and a DVD image can be burned to a CD as long as (A) the target media has enough available space and (B) as long as the disk format is considered (e.g. an Audio CD image cannot be burned to a DVD).

Best regards,

Infohelp

+Quote Post

Closed Topic